The Latest from Mark
Find the Most Natural Style of Sharing Your Faith
In this Contagious Faith video training course, bestselling author and teacher Mark Mittelberg introduces you to the five Contagious Faith Styles—Friendship-Building, Selfless-Serving, Story-Sharing, Reason-Giving, and Truth-Telling—and helps you discover which of these approaches (or combination of them) will enable you to naturally share your faith in Jesus with the people around you.
With clear teaching, compelling stories, and inspiring motivation, Contagious Faith will help you share the good news of Jesus effectively—even in our increasingly resistant culture.
Look Inside the Contagious Faith Study Guide
Traits of the 5 faith-sharing styles
Lee Strobel on His Faith-Sharing Style
Also Available from Mark Mittelberg
In his bestselling book The Case for Christ, Lee Strobel retraced his spiritual journey from atheism to faith by showing how the evidence he obtained from experts in the field of history, archaeology, and ancient manuscripts led him to the verdict that Jesus truly was the Son of God.
Now, in this six-week training course, Lee and coauthor Mark Mittelberg will equip you with practical tools to equip you articulate this same message to your unsaved friends and present evidence that backs up Jesus' claims and credentials.
As you go through the course, you will discover how to:
- Help your unsaved friends and family members open up to consider the case for Christ
- Describe your own personal journey with Christ and how it has impacted you
- Share with confidence about the biblical record of Christ—that Jesus was real
- Present the evidence for the resurrection of Christ—that Jesus died and was raised to life
- Explain the central message of Christ in an authentic and compelling way
- Help your unsaved friends and family members respond to the truth of Jesus