The Latest from Lysa
As believers, we can see examples of Jesus' presence and assurance all through Scripture—even the Old Testament! We often think of Jesus as only being physically present in the New Testament, but did you know he was active in the Old Testament from the beginning? It is so important to study how Jesus makes his presence known in every part of the Bible because this will help us experience more of his presence in our day-to-day lives right now.
Jesus is never absent in the pages of Scripture, and he’s certainly not absent in the pages of our stories either. From cover to cover, he's there.
This study guide includes:
- Interactive charts and daily study questions
- Personal notes, takeaways and bonus research
- And other additional content that will help you see Jesus' presence in all of Scripture.
Your eyes and heart will be opened to Jesus throughout the whole of Scripture where you will find the truth of that we are never alone because he is always with us.
More Bible Studies Available from Lysa TerKeurst
Is it unloving or selfish to set a boundary? And what does the Bible instruct us to do when a relationship is no longer safe or sustainable? Lysa TerKeurst has asked these hard questions in the midst of her own relational struggles.
But after thousands of hours of counseling intensives and theological research, Lysa has discovered that good boundaries pave the road for the truest version of love to emerge within the relationships that make up so much of who we are and what we want the most.
Building upon and further unpacking the scriptural concepts in Good Boundaries and Goodbyes, this six-session video Bible study with Lysa will equip you to:
- Determine the appropriate amount of personal and emotional access someone has to you.
- Stop being misled and emotionally paralyzed by wrongly interpreted or weaponized Scriptures.
- Overcome the frustrating cycle of ineffective boundary-setting with biblical principles and practical strategies to help you communicate, keep, and implement healthier patterns.
- Be equipped to say goodbye when a relationship has shifted from difficult to destructive by studying three types of goodbyes found in God’s Word.
- Receive therapeutic and theological wisdom you can trust directly from Lysa’s Christian counselor, Jim Cress, and Proverbs 31 Ministries’ Director of Theology, Dr. Joel Muddamalle.