Host of the popular podcast, The Joycast, Margaret Feinberg is a popular Bible teacher and speaker at churches and leading conferences such as Thrive and Women of Joy, and creator of best-selling coloring and creative books for grown ups. She is the teacher of several Bible studies including Taste and See, Revelation, and Pursuing God. Her newest Bible study, James is available December 19!
Get to know Margaret in a few questions –>
- What is on your music playlist right now? Lots of Brandon Lake
- Name one of the most epic things you’ve ever done. Met King Charles.
- Where is your favorite place outside of home? Our front deck. I’m sitting outside and watching the world go by.
- If you could only have the same meal/dessert the rest of your life, what would it be? Dark chocolate peanut butter cups.
- What is one thing you always have with you when you travel? Cute little footies for the plane ride.
- What is your most-used emoji? 😂
- Learn even more about Margaret on her website here.
Uncover the deep riches of one of the Bible’s greatest calls to godly living.
“If there’s one book that has taught me that what I do matters, it’s the book of James.” Beloved author and speaker Margaret Feinberg has been teaching the Bible for over 25 years. In her newest Bible study (video streaming included), she leads you through this treasure trove of wisdom and timely teaching.
Join Margaret in a joy-filled, fresh study of the book of the Bible that sounds more like Jesus than any other letter in the New Testament. You’ll discover the genuine markers of true faith, develop new practices of spiritual maturity, and discover how much the Father of heavenly lights treasures you.
WATCH THE FIRST SESSION BELOW!
Margaret Feinberg, one of America’s most beloved Bible teachers, speaks at churches and leading conferences around the world. She’s host of the popular podcast The Joycast, and her books and Bible studies, including Taste and See: Discovering God Among Butchers, Bakers, and Fresh Food Makers, have sold more than one million copies. She lives life with her husband, Leif, and their rowdy pup, Zoom.